Come along from Tuesday 29 November – Saturday 3 December and follow the path through a forest of 60 trees on themes from Santa and Christmas stockings, through some well–known Christmas carols and onto the Christmas story, telling of the birth of Jesus.
Then come and enjoy a visit to the Christmas market and stop for coffee, tea or a hot chocolate and a traybake in our café. For children, Santa will be in residence on Tuesday, Friday night and Saturday.
The Christmas Tree Festival is a fundraiser for the work of Willowfield Parish Community Association (WPCA). WPCA are a charity working towards the alleviation of poverty in inner East Belfast. All funds raised from the Christmas Tree Festival will go directly to our work in the local community where we run programmes for kids, young people, and adults of all ages. We offer family support, debt advice, job club for people seeking employment and all sorts of community events. We would love to see you!
- Tuesday 29 November: 4.00pm – 8.00pm with Nettlefield Primary School Choir
- Wednesday 30 November: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
- Thursday 1 December: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
- Friday 2 December 4.00pm – 8.00pm with Festival Brass
- Saturday 3 December: 10.00am – 5.00pm with Stranmillis CU Band