Seagoe4th October 2020
Rector: Terence Cadden, Curate: Stuart Moles
- Thank God for His ongoing protection and guidance during the pandemic.
- Pray for the wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit as we continue to adapt as a church.
- Thanking God for those who have come to faith recently, and praying that more will do so.
- Praying for wisdom for our new Select Vestry in seeking to steward’s God’s gifts for the benefit of all people.
Banbridge: Seapatrick11th October 2020
Rector: Roderic West, Curate: Andrew Irwin, NSM: Rory Corbett
Give thanks to God
- for our online ministry and the ways in which it has helped connect with our church family and the community, seeking to encourage and inspire people in their faith.
- for those who have in various ways and roles used their gifts and talents as we have adapted to new ways of ministry and outreach.
- creativity in the continuing ministry and mission of the parish, in person and online, for our Sunday Services, for our ministry to children and young people as we seek to help people come to faith and grow in faith.
- those who are anxious, those who are lonely or feel isolated, those who are ill and those who have been bereaved, and for all who provide pastoral care and support.
- our community outreach initiatives, as we seek to help and encourage people in these challenging times.
- for the staff team and volunteers, for refreshment and renewal, equipping and enabling.
- wisdom for the government and those making decisions and that people will act wisely and responsibly as we seek to protect one another and reduce the spread and impact of the virus.
Lurgan: Shankill18th October 2020
Rector: Mark Harvey
- Pray for the guidance and wisdom of the Holy Spirit as we re–evaluate our priorities in the light of COVID–19, especially how we can reach out to the town centre more effectively.
- For our new Select Vestry to work in unity, faith and vision, embracing the opportunities in our current circumstances.
- For those parishioners who are anxious or as yet unable to return to in–church worship – that our online ministry will continue to help them be connected to the Shankill family.
- Give thanks for those whose gifts have come to the fore through the challenge of lockdown and developing our online ministry.
- For the recruitment of a new youth worker at a challenging time.
Tullylish25th October 2020
Rector: Brian Cruise
- That our Heavenly Father will pour out on His people a fresh gift of His Faith, Hope and Love.
- That we as a church will build relationships and help focus on mission, especially to those who have reconnected with All Saints Tullylish during lockdown.
- That there will be a revival/renewal/awakening in people’s lives to find new life through Jesus.
- That as rector, I would be faithful to God’s call to be loving, caring, present and have integrity in following and sharing God’s word in teaching, pastoral care and being with those in any kind of need.