Comber6th June 2021
Minister in Charge: Sam Johnston
- We thank God as he continues to sustain our parish through this difficult season.
- As restrictions ease, pray that we will find wise and safe ways to re–establish ties with the local community and our organisations.
- Please pray for those who are nervous about returning to church and for those who have been watching online but have yet to join us in person.
- Pray that we remember those who will not be able to return to church; that new technologies will continue to keep us connected.
- As our congregation gathers to worship, growing in faith, pray that we will have eyes to see those who are missing from our church family, hearts to long for their return, and feet willing to meet them at their point of need.
Donaghadee13th June 2021
Rector: Ian Gamble
- For a renewed sense of God’s presence as we rebuild our various congregations.
- For God’s guidance as we seek to rebuild our children’s and youth ministry.
- We give thanks to God for the faithfulness of the congregation as our financial needs have been met during a difficult year.
- We give thanks for the gifts of those who have led online worship and managed the technology so well.
- May those who continue to shield at home and our elderly folk know a real sense of God’s presence and a deep connectedness to our Church family.
Diocesan Synod20th June 2021
The Diocesan Synod will take place online on Thursday 24 June
- Please pray for Bishop David as he conducts his first Diocesan Synod.
- Pray that the diocese would be encouraged for ministry in this next season.
- We give thanks for the team at Shankill Parish who are hosting the broadcast.
- Pray that no major technical hitches will interfere with the worship and business of the day.
Drumbeg27th June 2021
Rector: Willie Nixon
- Give thanks for the opportunities the Coop Coffee Van has brought to the Parish. Pray for this community ministry to grow.
- Pray for Colin Morris and our ongoing relationship with Dundrum Community Church to bear much fruit for the Kingdom.
- Pray for our growing relationship with Ballyhalbert Parish asking that the church there will grow in faith and number.
- Pray for opportunities to serve the local community through the ‘Equipping for Life’ reading scheme.
- Pray for the appointment of the new Bishop of the Diocese of Northern Uganda, our link Diocese in Gulu.
- Pray for Bishop Samy as he is made Archbishop of Alexandria in Egypt. Pray that he will be equipped with every gift and the wisdom needed to make Christ known in the Arab world.