Dromore Cathedral4th February 2024
Rector & Dean: Geoff Wilson, Curate: Trevor McKeown
- For the season of Lent, that it would be a time of reflection and learning as we use the “Unanswered Prayer Course” on Wednesday evenings, following our midweek services.
- For the team preparing to travel to Maridi in the autumn of 2024; that the time of preparation would be helpful in galvanising the team and that much fruit would come through the visit.
- For our monthly “Combined Service” when our two main services worship together; that it would help us all to understand more fully what it means to one in Christ.
- For those who are involved in leading our Children’s and Youth Ministry; that they would know just how vital their work is and how much it is valued by the wider Church family.
Drumgath, Drumballyroney, Clonduff & Drumgooland11th February 2024
Rector: Ian Linton
- Pray for Messy Church, which operates in both Ballyward and Rathfriland. Give thanks for new families coming and for this fresh way to connect with existing parishioners. Give thanks for creative and dedicated teams of leaders, and for others from beyond the parish who have supported us.
- Pray for CC, our Youth Group. Give thanks for a willing team of leaders, and for a growing number of young people attending. Pray that we would see spiritual life being birthed and flourishing in the lives of our children and young people.
- Pray for us as we run The Bible Course this term. Pray that the Holy Spirit will cause our hearts to burn within us as we open the Scriptures!
- Give thanks for the now completed car park at Ballyward Church, which helps tremendously with safety and convenience. Give thanks for all who worked hard to see the project through to completion. Pray that the car park spaces will be filled each Sunday with worshippers!
- In Rathfriland, pray that we might have wisdom and compassion as we explore ways to connect with the increased numbers of people living in short–term emergency accommodation in the town.
Gilford18th February 2024
Rector: Denise Caddoo
- Please join us in giving thanks to God for the many ways He has blessed us and provided for the parish.
- Please pray for the Sunday School. Give thanks for the faithfulness of the teachers, asking that the more children will come to Sunday School.
- Thank God for the opportunity we have to pray with the other churches for Gilford and ask that more people will attend the community prayer meeting.
- Please pray that God will help us as a congregation to reach our community with His love.
HOPE Church Craigavon25th February 2024
Minister–in–Charge: Craig Cooney
- Please pray for HOPE Church as we continue to seek a larger building in the locality. May God give us wisdom, direction, and favour as we make plans to enlarge our meeting space.
- Pray for our Alpha Course currently taking place on Monday nights. May people come to faith in Christ and believers grow in their understanding of what it means to be a Christian.
- Pray for our new monthly service – HOPE NIGHTS – that we would equip rising generations to deal with current cultural issues and that they would encounter God’s presence in powerful ways.
- Pray that our congregation would continue to move forward in reaching out to the unchurched, pressing into God’s presence, and using our gifts in Christ’s service.
- Pray for our staff, trustees, management team, and ministry leaders that they would know God’s wisdom in making decisions and empowerment as they serve Christ’s church.