Willowfield Church7th July 2019
Rector: David McClay
- For calm and blessing in the streets of East Belfast over the holiday and marching period.
- Please pray for New Wine Sligo from 14–19 July. Pray for those from Willowfield who are on the team or going as delegates. We ask for God’s refreshing, renewing and empowering Holy Spirit to be poured out on all who attend.
- For Kids, and Parents and Toddlers summer schemes being prepared for 22 – 26 July and 29 July – 2 August.
- For our young people’s summer camp, the Great Escape 6–11 August
- Please pray that the Sunday Services over the summer weeks will be times of blessing and refreshment for all.
LAMP (Lecale Area Mission Partnership)14th July 2019
Rector: Henry Hull
- Please pray for the preparations for our Holiday Club, “On your marks” which runs from 22 – 26 July. Pray for the children who will attend, along with our volunteers and new younger helpers.
- This is a very busy time at Down Cathedral with visitors and pilgrims coming from all over the world. Pray for Janet, Sharon, and Sonia and our volunteer helpers who welcome all who come in.
- Pray for the LAMP clergy team, Henry, Adrian, Scott and Julie preparing for the year ahead.
Carnalea21st July 2019
Rector: Michael Parker
- For the life and witness of St Gall’s to the wider community. We pray for our Street by Street prayer initiative and for our partner congregations at West Church Presbyterian and Carnalea Methodist.
- For our organist, Emma Morgan, and for our choir as they lead and shape our worship.
- Pray for our Children and Youth ministry as it progresses and develops over the coming months.
- For ongoing support for people and projects in South Sudan and for Bishop Moses of Maridi Diocese.
Kilbroney Adventure Camps28th July 2019
Leaders: Tim Burns, Julie Currie and Andrew Brannigan
Dates: 28 July to 1 August – Junior Camp; 2 to 6 August – Middle Camp; 7 to 11 August – Senior Camp; 12 to 14 August – JAM Camp
- Give thanks for the continuing popularity of our camps and for our leadership team.
- Pray for safety on site and during the many activities.
- For meaningful and God–filled devotions together.
- Pray for stamina for the leaders and volunteers.
- That the whole experience would be a joyful and significant one for the campers.