The Bishop of Down and Dromore (Church of Ireland) seeks to appoint a Lay Evangelist/Pastor/Leader for the Parish of Craigavon
The role will be a full–time position or almost full–time and the person appointed will:
- work with the Bishop and Diocesan Staff to establish a vision and strategy for outreach.
- develop and grow a leadership team that would support growing disciples.
- work in partnership with others to develop appropriate outreach and compassion ministries to meet the needs of the local community.
- grow a regular worshipping congregation that reaches out to local people and develops accompanying teaching, praise and fellowship.
- establish a new work that connects with, cares for and makes disciples for Jesus from the diversity of ethnic communities and refugees within the parish.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday 18 October 2022
For more information please contact:
Church of Ireland House
61–67 Donegall Street
Tel: (028) 9082 8854