Julie and Tim have been developing some resources for Youth and Children’s ministries for this Holy Week and Easter.
They have put together an Easter resource Drop Box where you will find:
- Multi– sensory Easter story talk and activity for family time together (By Mina Munns)
- Resurrection Easter scavenger hunt for families
- Easter indoor scavenger hunt for families
- A list of fantastic websites
If you would like access to that Drop Box folder please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Sunday School Material please refer to the following JIGSAW Easter units:
- Year 1 Unit 7 Walking with Jesus – Last supper, Crucifixion & Good Friday Drama
- Year 2 Unit 8 New Life in Christ – Palm Sunday & Lazarus
- Year 3 Unit 7 Jesus knows our hearts – Woman anoints Jesus, Garden of Gethsemane, Peter’s Denial and Easter Psalm reflection Psalm 51
Julie has also posted Easter talks on the DDYC YouTube channel:
This is also a great website with fantastic resources for Easter from little ones to all ages www.flamecreativekids.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Easter
An Easter Sunday Morning reflection will also be posted to the DDYC YouTube channel this week. Both of these videos will be posted to the DDYC Facebook and Instagram pages on Good Friday and Easter Sunday respectively.
Our Saturday Night Live youth worship event is also available to watch here.
There is also a DDYC Weekly Challenge that young people and families have been engaging with throughout the diocese. Please do share it, it has been a good distraction for people.
A big thanks to Revd Jim Cheshire who has pulled together a number of Children’s, youth and families resources into one place here. He has mentioned Lectio365 Daily Devotional App which is a brilliant guided prayer and reflection resource.
Christ In Youth has produced ideas on activities to do on Zoom which you can download here.
Minibiblelessons.com/teen-topics/ has a number of bible studies for young people.