St John Baptist, Fort Road, Helen’s Bay
Helen’s Bay, Bangor
Office Opening Times:
- The Revd Canon Timothy Kinahan (Rector)
(028) 9185 3601
Helen’s Bay is a seaside village in North Down and while part of the Belfast suburban network retains its individuality. It is one of the smallest parishes in the diocese. The aims of our church are Christian worship and witness. The services and the very active Sunday School are open to all. A very warm welcome is extended to those who join our diverse and friendly congregation. Parish activities include meetings for young people; a Ladies Guild; and bowling and badminton clubs.
That our plans for outreach will bear fruit.
8.30 am: Early Morning Service
Holy Communion: Weekly
10.30 am: Main Morning Service
Holy Communion: 1st and 3rd Sundays
6.30p m: Evening Service
Usually Compline, but Holy Communion on 2nd Sunday
- Sunday School – Church Hall at 10.30 a.m. during term–time
- Toddler Group 10.30 – 12.00
- Badminton. There are both junior and adult groups.
- For further details contact Rosemary Masefield 9185 3339
- 3rd Monday – Select Vestry, 8.00 p.m.
- Zumba for Seniors 11.00 a.m.
- Painting Group 7.00 p.m.
- Holy Communion, 10.30 a.m.
- Junior Brownies 5.30 p.m.
- Brownies 6.30 p.m.
- Scottish Dancing 8.00 p.m.
- Ladies’ Guild – see News Report.
- Monday Wednesday and Friday
- Fit for Purpose 6.15 a.m. and 7.15 a.m.