Annalong Parish Church, Kilkeel Road, Annalong
Office Opening Times:
The village of Annalong is located mid–way between Newcastle and Kilkeel in the beautiful kingdom of Mourne. Kilhorne church is found on the shore side of the Kilkeel Road.
- Diocesan Curate:
Rev. Robert C. Smyth
Kilhorne Church is an Anglican Evangelical Church which aims to combine faithful Bible teaching with warm Christian fellowship. We welcome all ages to meet with us on Sundays at 11.30am and 6.00pm. Holiday makers are especially welcome (Morning Service in July and August begins at 11.00am). Our meetings are geared towards teaching the Bible in such a way as to point to Christ.
The apostle Paul prayed for the Christians in Colossae (Colossians 1v9–10). Kilhorne’s vision is an echo of his prayer: that we would be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
11.30am : Main Morning Service.
1st Sunday : Holy Communion.
3rd Sunday : All Age Service.
6pm : Evening Service.
Each 2nd Sunday at 6PM: ‘Fellowship Altogether In The Hall,’ an informal gathering with child care and supper.
Wednesday: Commencing 31st January 2018 up until Easter ‘For Our Sins,’ an examination of why Christ had to die. An opportunity to discuss, ask questions or just listen to God’s Word. 8PM, Annett Room.
- – Sunday School for all ages each Sunday, 1015AM.
- – Youth Fellowship, after evening church, Annett Room.
- – Parents & Toddlers: 10AM–12MD.
- – Boy’s Brigade: Junior & Senior Sections, Church Hall, 7PM.
- – ’Evergreens,’ senior citizens group, 2nd & 4th only, 2PM, Annett Room.
- – Women’s Fellowship Group, ’TNT’, (Tuesday Nite Together). 2nd Tuesday in each month, Church Hall at 8PM.
- – Prayers for our world and Parish, Annett Room, 1100AM.
- – ’Wednesday Fellowship’, Annett Room, 8PM.
- – Anchor Boys, Church Hall, 4PM.
- – Bowling Club, Church Hall, 8PM.
- – Choir Practise, 8PM.
- – Ladies Guild.
- – Youth Club, Church Hall, 8PM.