Holy Trinity Parish Church,
52a Soldierstown Road, Aghalee, Craigavon, Co Armagh
Office Opening Times:
Twenty miles south of Belfast, Holy Trinity church is on the Soldierstown Road outside Aghalee overlooking the Broadwater. Travelling along the main Airport Road from Moira the Soldierstown Road is a left turn signposted ‘Aghalee 3’. The church is just beyond the humped back bridge on the right hand side.
- Rector: Revd Paul McAdam
Here in the parish of Aghalee our motto is ‘The making and sustaining of Christians’. We welcome people of all ages to join us in worship. We have an organisation to suit each age group. Why not join us and be part of God’s family here with us in Aghalee.Our Church building is over 300 years old and we are about to embark on a major renovation. Our Church halls are used most evenings and we have a posh cup of tea/coffee between our services on Sunday mornings which offers great fellowship.We also use a small Parochial Hall in the village of Aghalee which was gifted to the Church over 100 years ago. We have a desire to go out into the community and encourage the community to come into us.
Our aim is to encourage others to attend church regularly and help them see that it can be fun to commit to the Lord in whatever you do.All our groups are Christ centred, and offer fun christian teaching in the heart of the parish. We have an open door policy.The future of our Church is the ‘people’. Why not make contact with the Rector and he will pop round for a chat.
10.00am : Informal Morning Service
Every 3rd Sunday : Holy Communion
11.30am : Main Morning Service
1st Sunday : Holy Communion
Last Sunday : Family Service
- Parish Bible Study– 1st Sunday in month @ 4pm in Parochial Hall
- Sunday School– Sunday mornings leaving church 11.45am
- Youth Bible Study– 2nd and 3rd Sunday in month leaving church 11.45am
- Girls Friendly Society– Monday evenings 7pm–8.30pm
- 1st Aghalee Boys Brigade– Wednesday evenings 7pm–8pm
- Mums and tots– Monday mornings 10.30am–12 noon
- Ladies Fellowship– 3rd Tuesday evening each month 8pm
- Mother’s Union– 2nd Tuesday evening each month 7.30pm
- Parish Choir– Thursday evenings 8pm
- Bowling Club– Wednesday evenings 8pm
- Mens Fellowship– Selected Saturday mornings