Donaghadee – 1 October
Rector: Ian Gamble
- 1 October, is our Harvest Thanksgiving. Pray for Bishop Justin from Maridi Diocese in South Sudan who is our preacher and our link with CMSI. We rejoice in God’s generosity to us. May it overflow from us in our giving to CMSI.
- For our Sunday school leaders as they engage with the new curriculum from the diocese. May the Holy Spirit use it to refresh our teaching ministry.
- Donaghadee is a large retirement area so please pray for us as we minister to the elderly in our community.
- We give thanks for the 35 people who meet each Wednesday morning for mid–week prayers for healing. Thank you Lord for a real sense of your presence and the ministry of your Spirit to us and those we pray for.
Drumbeg – 8
Rector: Willie Nixon
- Give thanks for the Rooted Bible study follow up to Alpha.
- Pray for Continued growth of the 10.00 am Sunday Service.
- Pray for the team going to Cairo this month with CMSI.
- Pray for the team exploring starting a BB.
Drumbo – 15 October
Minister–in–Charge: Mervyn Jamison
- Please pray for this new phase of ministry in Holy Trinity Ballylesson.
- Pray for growth in our youth and children’s ministry and for more leaders to draw alongside our excellent team.
- For our continuing mission and outreach as we seek to grow our congregation both spiritually and numerically.
- Pray for more and new opportunities to share the message of the Gospel in this Parish of Drumbo.
Dundonald – 22
Rector: Tim Anderson
- We thank God for the new hunger he is giving to some of the church family to know Him more and make Him known.
- We also thank God for His work through summer ministries e.g. Crosslinks Camps and Golden Goal (a week of football coaching for 8–14 year olds with Bible talks and small groups).
- Pray for a new Sunday night initiative called TASTE, that leaders will minister God’s Word faithfully and also relevantly, especially to newcomers.
- Pray for those in the church family enduring either very serious or terminal illness.
- Give thanks for and pray for the small group ministry for men and for women; that this will lead to wholehearted Christian discipleship in the home, the church family, and in the workplace.
Glen Community Church
– 29 October
Leader: Stephen Doherty
- Please pray for God’s richest blessings placed upon our church family through a visible witness of spiritual growth and maturity in individuals as they continue their journey of faith.
- May we be full of Jesus’ love and compassion as we tackle the dark battles of mental health and suicidal issues across our community. Pray that we will show Christ as the alternative to the darkness.
- We ask for the Spirit’s power, strength and support as we continue to work through relationships.
- May we know God’s guidance and protection as we explore sustainability as a church family seeking to grow His kingdom.
Thank you for praying