Link Diocese of Albany – 2nd April
- The Holy Spirit to give the Diocese direction and power for evangelism and growth
- Direction and guidance for Oaks of Righteousness and their staff, the Revs. Christina and Paul Hunter and Shannon Ames, as they evangelize and minister to the people of north Troy.
- Guidance in choosing a new director for Christ the King Spiritual Life Centre
- The Holy Spirit to bring more men and women to ministries in the Diaconate and Priesthood.
- Our Diocesan Convention, June 9, 10, 11, that God would work through the speakers and the music to give us fresh vision and energy.
Annahilt & Magherahamlet– 9th April
Rector: Robert Howard
- for all who have assumed positions of responsibility following the recent Easter General Vestry elections
- the young people in our parish especially those preparing for Confirmation
- for a faithful observance of Holy Week in our Group of Parishes
Annalong – 16th April
Diocesan Curate: Robert Smyth
- …and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free…Please pray for Holy Week services which, over the five evenings, will take as their theme the five Reformation truths. For visiting preachers as they prepare, for publicity, for people to come and to understand why these truths are essential for faith today.
- …My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness… For a robust theology of suffering. Please pray for people as they endure the changing seasons of life which bring physical and emotional hardship or suffering. For perseverance, character and hope to the end, understanding that God promises never to leave or forsake us.
- …How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching…? Pray for the continued faithfulness of all who preach and teach as we remember the command of 1 Peter 4: 11 that ‘if anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God.’ Pray that God’s words, now written in the Bible, would be taught and heeded by all ages. For the Sunday by Sunday exposition of the Bible and that we would sit under its authority.
- …since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy…” For lives that are holy and pleasing to God. That we as a congregation would be salt and light in Annalong and seen as disciples who love one another, offering genuine hospitality and service.
Ardmore– 23rd April
Bishop’s Curate of Ardmore Parish – Terrence Cadden
- God’s Holy Spirit to grant a very real sense of His presence when we gather for worship
- The building up of the fellowship with Ardmore Parish
- God’s guidance as we seek to reach out into the local community
- Continued blessing as the people and staff of Ardmore and Seagoe Parishes further develop their partnership
Ballybeen – 30th April
Rector – Mark Harvey
- Pray for our building plans and give thanks for the sacrificial generosity of parishioners in response to our recent gift day.
- For our youth and children’s worker Donna Neill as she builds relationships with local schools.
- For our growing men’s ministry, that God will use this to draw many men to faith in Jesus Christ.
- For our ministry amongst women of every generation– Ladies Fellowship and the new ‘Flourish’ group.
Thank you for praying