Vacancy for Youth & Children’s Worker, DundonaldMonday 16 April 2018
St Elizabeth’s is an Anglican Evangelical church four miles from the centre of Belfast. We are seeking to appoint a full–time Youth & Children’s Worker to help us in our task of growing young disciples. Closing date, Friday 27 April 2018.
We are passionate about:
- Reaching children and young people with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Building up believing children and young people in this gospel.
- Training parents and leaders to make this gospel known to children and young people.
We are seeking to make a full time staff appointment, starting in Sumer 2018 (date negotiable). Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- A maturing Christian life in both doctrine and conduct.
- A good reputation with those outside as well as inside the church.
- A proven ability to teach the Bible clearly, to children and young people.
- Experience leading teams of volunteers and training them in children’s and youth ministry.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27 April 2018. Interviews will be held in May 2018.
For a job description and church profile please contact Tim Anderson +44 (0) 28 9048 3153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.