Dromore Cathedral has been at the heart of Dromore for centuries. The Cathedral seeks to serve the community by bringing Christ’s compassion, love and hope of salvation to people of all ages. Our mission is to grow God’s Kingdom by being a centre of worship, compassion, healing and outreach to everyone in our community. Dromore Cathedral stands ready to teach, challenge, care and love each person no matter where they find themselves on their journey.
The Cathedral aims to provide meaningful worship for people of all ages through a variety of services.
– we celebrate early morning Holy Communion;
– have contemporary worship at Cathedral Praise (incorporating Kingdom Kids Sunday School, except on the 4th Sunday of the month when we join together for our Family Service);
– Have a monthly Church Family Service (on the 4th Sunday of the month);
– have Traditional Morning Worship (Morning Prayer or Service of the Word) using the Book of Common Prayer (except on the 4th Sunday of the month when we join together for our Family Service);
– hold an Evening Epilogue service (with Praise, Prayer and Testimony usually on the first Sunday of the month, except during July and August).
We have many organisations for various age and interest groups, both spiritual and recreational.
– Parish Prayer Time 1st Monday at 7.30pm (Clayton Memorial Hall)
– Craft Class every Tuesday at 10.30am (Clayton Memorial Hall)
– Girls’ Brigade every Tuesday from 6.15pm (The Cathedral Hall) (Sept to March)
– The Prayer Course alternate Tuesdays at 7.30pm (Clayton Memorial Hall) (Sept to Jan)
– The Prayer Course alternate Wednesdays at 10.00am (Clayton Memorial Hall) (Sept to Jan)
– Men United 1st Wednesday at 8.00pm (Clayton Memorial Hall)
– Bible Class 2nd Wednesday at 7.30pm (Clayton Memorial Hall)
– MATCH (Mid–week at the Cathedral Hall) 3rd Wednesday at 8.00pm (The Cathedral Hall)
– Mothers’ Union 4th Wednesday at 7.30pm (The Cathedral Hall)
– History Reading Group Wednesdays as advised (Clayton Memorial Hall)
– JOY (Just Older Youth) 2nd Thursday at 2.00pm (The Cathedral Hall)
– The Cathedral Choir Thursdays as advised at 7.30pm (Clayton Memorial Hall – choir room)
– Praise Team Thursdays as advised at 7.30pm (Clayton Memorial Hall – Clayton room)
– Kingdom Kids (Sunday School) Sundays from 10:00am (The Cathedral & Cathedral Hall)
– PULSE Youth Fellowship Sundays at 7:15pm (The Cathedral Hall or the Clayton Memorial Hall, as advised)
– SOMA Singers (a singing group for all ages and abilities) Thursdays as advised (Clayton Memorial Hall or The Cathedral Hall)
We seek to extend our care and ministry to the world through an active mission partnership with Maridi Diocese in South Sudan and by supporting local mission through Via Wings and Youth for Christ.
8.30am: Holy Communion
10.00am: Cathedral Praise (except 4th Sunday of the month)
Including contemporary worship with
10.45am: Church Family Service (4th Sunday of the month)
A service for all the family with a mixture of traditional and contemporary worship
11.30am: Morning Prayer (except 4th Sunday of the month)
Traditional worship with
6.00 pm: Evening Epilogue (8:00pm in July & August; 7:00pm in September)
A reflective evening service with
Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 9:00am - 1:00pm (Mon & Fri only during July)
The Clayton Memorial Hall, 30 Church Street, Dromore, BT25 1AA.