St. Gall’s Church,
Office Opening Times:
Situated on the main road from Bangor to Crawfordsburn village, about 1/2 mile from the Crawfordsburn Inn the Oldest Pub in Ireland – allegedly!
- The Revd Michael Parker
- Chris Neilands
Youth and Children’s Worker
- Christine Steenson
St Gall’s is a thriving faith community with a full program of services and events that appeal to people of all ages. Our congregation come from many backgrounds, cultures and have a broad range of interests. They are friendly and generally have a great sense of humour. Our worship draws on a rich tradition of Celtic liturgy and fine music. Come along and share in our worship. It’s all good. Ten o’clock on a Sunday morning is our most popular service. If you are in Bangor – It would be great to see you! Small Print: We are a Fairtrade Church and are committed to promoting the use of Fairtrade products within our parish family. The coffee after the service is fabulous.
Sunday Worship8.30 a.m Holy Communion10.00 a.m. Morning Worship6.30 p.m. Evening Prayer
- We have a full range of youth organisations available at St Galls. From Rainbow Guides to Ranger Scouts. And a really good fun YouthFellowship – Juniors for P6&P7. Seniors for Year 8 and up
- Please come along to any service and enquire for details.
- Mothers Union – 3rd Monday @ 8.00pm
- Mothers Union Afternoon Group - 2nd Monday @ 2.00pm
- Ladies Keep Fit Tuesdays @ 10.15am
- Ladies Bowls Tuesdays @ 2.00pm
- Choir Practice Wednesdays @ 7.30pm
- Indoor Bowls Thursdays @ 7.00pm
- Craft Class Fridays @ 10.00am
- Sequence Dance Class Fridays @ 7.00pm
- Prayer Focus Group 1st Sunday @ 5.30pm